· Ozone destroys bacteria, mold, and mildew, eliminates spores, yeast, and fungus, and inactivates viruses and cysts.
· Ozone oxidizes and destroys oils and other contaminants in water.
· Ozone can significantly reduce levels of harsh chemicals such as chlorine and bromine.
· Ozone acts as a microflocculant aiding in the removal of minerals such as iron and manganese.
· Ozone is pH neutral. Adds no contaminants.
· Ozone leaves no unpleasant chemical taste or smell.
· Ozone dissolved in water will not irritate skin, nose, or ears, nor will it dry out or leave a chemical film on skin.
· Ozone can reduce chlorine or bromine consumption to a minimum, saving money on maintenance.
· Ozone does not affect the pH balance of water like traditional chemical treatment methods.
· Ozone is less corrosive than chlorine in water.